If you would like to become a candidate for Road Captain, which we feel is one of the most important volunteer positions in our HOG chapter. The "Road Captain Training Manual" is for you to review. Then simply notify us at email@example.com or another Road Captain to be considered for this position. Once you have satisfactorily completed the requirements your mentor will sign your "Road Captain Certification"
Head Road Captain
Ride Posting and Cancellation Guidelines
Road Captain Events
- Road Captain (RC) submit rides using the Ride Planner on the website
- Photo submission to Photos@FrontierHOG.com when Chapter Photographer is not in attendance.
- RC to call Head Road Captain (Chad Bearinger 402-641-6844)
- If Head Road Captain cannot be reached call the Director (Gary 402-817-8872)
- If Director cannot be reached call the Assistant Director (Teri 402-450-6648)
- Dinner rides need to be canceled by 3pm the day of a 6pm ride.
- Cancellations that are not weather related should be made a minimum of one day before event
- Weather related cancellations should be made ASAP
Remember, safety is an absolute priority, it is the RCs call on whether to ride or not.
Contact information for 2022
- Head Road Captain - Chad Bearinger - Chad.Bearinger@gmail.com - 402-641-6844
- Director - Gary Wimmer - firstname.lastname@example.org - 402-817-8872
- Assistant Director - Teri King - Teri.L.King@gmail.com - 402-450-6648
Report any volunteers used for the ride to the Head Road Captain, NOT to the Volunteer Coordinator