Event Posting, Distribution & Cancellation Guidelines
Frontier HOG Chapter #4367
Road Captain Events
1) RC emails event, date & location to Head Road Captain.
2) Head Road Captain emails #1 to Webmaster & Director.
3) Webmaster adds event to the web site Calendar on Main Page when the event falls into that time period.
1) Event Coordinator emails event date, location, flyer, etc, to Director.
2) Director emails #1 to Webmaster for inclusion in Calendar on Main Page.
1) Copy the Events from the web site Main Page and make copies for distribution at the R/U.
1) Event coordinator to call Webmaster.
2) If Webmaster cannot be reached, call the Director.
3) Event coordinator to also call Frontier H-D at 466-9100 with cancellation notice.
NOTE: Dinner Ride cancellations are to be made by 3 pm for rides scheduled to leave at 6 pm.
Breakfast Ride cancellations are to be made by 8 pm the previous day for rides scheduled to leave at 8 am.
Contact Information for 2018
Webmaster - Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org 402-430-8395
Director - Adam - email@example.com 402-643-0458
Head Road Captain - Ken - firstname.lastname@example.org 402-440-8881