<------ Click On Calendar of Events for More information
CLICK HERE to Submit your photos
Hey HOG Members!
Spring Has Sprung....
Saddle UP! Ready to Ride!
Mileage Readings before the Cinco De Mayo Poker Run on May 3rd, the May 6th Chapter Meeting, May 10th's Events, and before the MDA Ride!
Calling All Frontier HOG Members to
our "NEW" 2 Million Mile Program
Click Here for Details or on the Mileage Program Tab to the Left
- WOW! 39 club members showed up to Pick Up Trash! What a Great time! Thanks to all the volunteers and to Ron and Sandy Love for heading up the Event! Highway 79 will never be the same. Click Here for the PIX/Proof...
- Saturday, April 19th, LED Lighting Workshop put on by Frontier H-D in the HOG Pen at 10am. See an associate at Frontier to sign up.
- Saturday, April 19th, HOG Membership Drive at Frontier H-D. Open House at Frontier H-D! Get out Here!
- Saturday, April 26th, Join us for Spring Tune Up at Frontier H-D. Come on out for a little "Tune Up" of your riding skills. Officers from Lincoln Police Motor Unit will provide classroom information and field exercises. Class starts at 10am in the HOG Pen. Get Out Here! Join the group! Leave with "tuned up" skills!
- Saturday, May 3rd, Cinco de Mayo CLICK HERE FOR FLYER
- Saturday, May 10th, Women's Bike Show and The Law Ride
- Friday, May 16th, MDA Pre-Ride signup at Frontier HD, 2pm - 6pm
- Saturday, May 17th, MDA Poker Run CLICK HERE FOR FLYER
MEMBERS TO DO LIST.... and Long Range Planning!
Renew Your 2014 Chapter Dues NOW! Don't miss the many opportunities come with being a member, and its still only $20 BUCKS!-- click "Printable Membership-form" Bring or Mail to: Frontier H-D, Attn: H.O.G. 205 NW. 40th Street Lincoln, NE. 68528. Second Membership ID Card Available for only $5.00. Only One Name per Membership Application.
LONG RANGE PLANNING - For the Long Distance Rides!! Shhhhh...Don't tell, but 5 Corners is back. May 30, 31, and June 1st. And the new ride, Up The Creek, (sounds like SO much fun - but bring your own paddle) Motels Full? Click Here for Alternate Motels, is June 27, 28, 29th.
Nebraska State HOG Rally - August 28-30, in Omaha. Register by July 10th. Click here for more information.