- Saturday, December 13th Leadership/Officer's Meeting in the HOG PEN. 3:30pm. Join Us!
- Saturday, December 13th Christmas PotLuck - ShotLuck Dinner !! And Chapter Meeting...In the Hog Pen. Set-up at 4:30. Dinner and a Short Meeting at 6pm. Don't Miss This FUN Get-To-Gather!!
- Saturday, January 10th Chapter Meeting and CHILI CONTEST !!! Set-up at 4:30. Dinner and Meeting at 6pm. Yep. It is the Hottest time in Town !!
- Tuesday, February 2nd Monthly Round-Up. Social / Dinner at 5:30pm. Meeting at 6:30. Be there or be square! Grub for only $7....cooked up by the World Famous IRON SLOBS!!!
- February 20th, 21st, and 22nd ABATE of NEBRASKA Annual Bike Show. Circus Theme....
- February 28th Winter Party.....CRAZY! HAT! Contest! Do I have to say more?!?
@@@@@@@ The following is a timely reprint of a Safety article from Mr. Lucky @@@@@@@
HOG Safety Article; 9-18-2009
Howdy to All:
Well it’s my favorite time of year for riding. The weather gets cool enough in the morning and the evenings to wear a jacket comfortably. My Scooter runs great and sounds even better. How so ever, there are a few things we need to watch out for…..as if we didn’t have enough all ready.
Harvest season and hunting season will get all the beasties up and running. Deer, turkeys, geese, pheasants and all kinds of small ground hugging critters will be on the road or crossing it. Some will not make it across and will have passed on to wherever critters pass too. Remember, if you could eat it in one meal you can probably drive over it. Spot what it is you need to avoid and then look where you want to go….NOT at the object you want to avoid. When you see those deer crossing signs slow up, keep your right hand resting on the break lever and look everywhere. They put those signs up where the most carcasses are counted but critters can be anywhere.
Another critter to watch out for this time of year is the football fan, both in town and on the highways. We know they migrate from all over. Their main concern is for the game and not you on your scooter. However when there is a game; Going too or Coming from, Win or Loose, their concentration could be even worse. Fans are often Happy, Celebrating a little too much, Sad or Depressed. The medicine is the same for each, but the attitude is worse for the latter.
Remember, ride with a good attitude and watch out for those darn cars!!
Safety Officer aka Mr. Lucky
MEMBERS TO DO LIST....
Renew Your 2015 Chapter Dues NOW! Don't miss the many opportunities come with being a member, and its still only $20 BUCKS cheap!-- click "Printable Membership-form" Bring or Mail to: Frontier H-D, Attn: H.O.G. 205 NW. 40th Street Lincoln, NE. 68528. Second Membership ID Card Available for only $5.00. Only One Name per Membership Application.
CLICK HERE to Submit your photos through email